I was recently given the opportunity to review Microbiome Plus+ GI Probiotic. I was pretty excited to try this because I suffer from IBS also known as irritable bowel syndrome. I didn’t have any side effects from this and it didn’t have an after taste like I’ve experienced with other probiotics in the past. I will also say it helped the symptoms that I experience with IBS. My stomach pain was not as intense as it has been in the past.
I was also impressed that Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal probiotic is a more complete gastrointestinal health dietary supplement that provides natural prebiotic fiber (scFOS) and the probiotic L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 which work together to maintain the balance of healthy bacteria in your gut and support normal digestive function.
It’s different than other probiotics because Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal combines two ingredients to provide more complete gastrointestinal health support.
* The probiotic in Microbiome Plus+ Gastrointestinal has been shown in clinical trials to help support normal inflammatory response in addition to supporting digestive health.
* scFOS is a natural prebiotic fiber that supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract by promoting digestive function, immune health, the growth of healthy bacteria, natural intestinal mechanical barriers, and gut integrity.
* Not only does scFOS support digestive function but as a prebiotic helps L. reuteri NCIMB 30242 to support normal gastrointestinal function.
~ Mandatory Entry ~
* Fill out the entry form with your name, address and email.
~ Earn extra chances to win by doing the following ~
(If you already do any of the below please let me know it still counts)
* Pin this Giveaway on Pintrest
* Share this Giveaway with your Friends on Facebook
* Share this Giveaway on Twitter
“I wrote this review, received products and information necessary from IShopNutrition to facilitate my candid review. I only recommend products or services I personally use or have tried and believe in. Please remember this is my personal experience and review with that said not everyone is going to have the same results or reactions, so if you’re unsure about it consult your doctor. All opinions are that of Coupon Saving Family.”