It normally sells for $53.97. With this sale it makes it only $1.67 per book.
- Designed specifically for Kindle Fire Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
- This well designed case is a Slim Fit PC case covered by Premium Litchi Grain Mark Leather, which provides full body protection especially for 4 corns of Kindle Fire
- All the cut-outs of the leather case are specially designed for the Kindle Fire, all ports and buttons are accessible.
- The interior of this case is made of microfiber, which does not scratch the body and the screen of the Kindle Fire.
- The grooves on the slim leather provide the Kindle Fire multiple angles to choose from.
Be sure to check out all the other Kindle Fire Deals on Amazon!
Be sure to watch the Amazon Kindle HD Video to see all the new great features!
For a limited time Amazon is offering a Free Kindle Download of Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life. What a better way to start the New Year out getting better organized.
If you don’t have a Kindle you can down load a Free Kindle for PC application that will enable you to read it from your computer. They also have Free Kindle Downloads for cell phones too.
The new Amazon Kindle Fire tablet is about to go on sale. Amazon claims they have received so many pre-orders they are building millions more than already planned. Apple has sold more than 25 million iPads to date (11.6 million in Q3 alone). In this Pulse Study, Retrevo looks at what consumers know about the new Amazon tablet and whether or not they plan on buying one.
Retrevo Asked: Would you consider buying the recently announced 7″ Android tablet made by Amazon, priced at $199 instead of a 9.7″ iPad 2 this holiday season? (Respondents are people interested in buying a tablet)
- 44% of people said they would consider the 7″ Android Tablet
- 44% said they didn’t know enough about the Amazon tablet to make that decision
- 12% said no, they’d still buy an iPad
Retrevo Asked: Do you know what the Amazon Kindle Fire is?
- 35% said an e-reader from Amazon
- 32% said a tablet computer from Amazon
- 32% said they didn’t know
- 1% said “something else”
Retrevo Asked: Are you planning on buying a tablet this holiday season?
- 20% of tablet owners said yes, an iPad
- 10% of all respondents said yes, an iPad
- 27% of tablet owners said yes, the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet
- 12% of all respondents said, yes, the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet
Besure to go here to read the rest of the story – Why the Amazon Kindle Fire Could Be Hot This Holiday Season!