Receive a Free Cantu Coconut Curling Cream Sample!
When your Kid’s Worst Cold Symptoms Won’t Budge? #BlameMucus
Jonathan is sick and when he gets sick he usually gets sick bad and fast. I know I don’t have time to play around with it. He has a stuffy nose, cough, congestion and he woke up several times in the middle of the night last night. Luckily I had Children’s Mucinex in my medicine cabinet.
I am thankful that Children’s Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold is fast acting it breaks up mucus and relieved Jonathan’s worst cold symptoms which included a stuffy nose, cough and chest congestion.
I feel confident knowing that Children’s Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold liquid is safe and effective when used as directed, so Jonathan can quickly get back to feeling normal.
~ Important Reminders ~
Always read complete warnings and information on Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold liquid.
Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine.
Do not use more than directed and keep out of the reach of children.
Intended for use for children between the ages 4-12 years old.
When used as directed, relieves stuffy nose, cough, chest congestion, and also thins and loosens mucus.
If and when in doubt please contact your child’s doctor.
I wrote this review and received Free products and information necessary from Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid through Smiley360 to facilitate my candid review. No other forms of payment were or will be received. All opinions are that of Coupon Saving Family!
In celebration of Veterans Day Denny’s is offering Free All You Can Eat Pancakes to all active, inactive and retired military personal on Monday, November 11, 2013, from 6am to 2 pm.
Back-to-School Allergy Tips
1. Be sure to have Children’s Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, on hand!
2. Multi-vitamins are building blocks to having a strong immune system. Make taking a multi-vitamin part of your child’s daily routine.
3. Let there be light! Mold doesn’t like sunlight, so try to keep your curtains open during the day. Should be easy during the summer months!
4. Did you know that most pillows trap allergens, dust mites, and bacteria? Monitor the cleanliness of the pillow your child with allergies sleeps on and replace if necessary.
5. Back to school season means lots of laundry for many moms. Be sure to remove laundry from the washing machine promptly. Allowing wet clothes to sit in the washer means mold can quickly grow there.
6. Monitor pollen counts and adjust outdoor before and after school activities accordingly. Dry, windy days can be particularly high in pollen.
7. Showering or bathing at the end of the day as opposed to the morning can be helpful in removing allergens from body surfaces and hair.
8. Stay hydrated! Always send your child to school with a bottle of water. Drinking lots of clear fluids through the day can help get rid of toxins and flush out body.
9. Peak pollen production typically occurs in early morning, so try to plan outside activities at other times of the day.
“As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.”
Next I’m really excited that Claritin has partnered up with KaBOOM to give children the opportunity to enjoy creative play at home and at school!
Kids should have time to play — at home and at school. We know that creative play can make kids happy and healthy, but some kids aren’t getting enough of it. That’s why the makers of Children’s Claritin are teaming up with the national nonprofit KaBOOM! to help bring innovative play spaces to schools in need. As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, we want you to be among the first to hear about this exciting program.
Children’s Claritin and KaBOOM! are helping bring play to kids in need by offering 12 national schools the chance to win Imagination Playground™ equipment. These mobile play sets are comprised of oversized foam blocks that can be assembled inside or outside, giving children of all abilities the opportunity to foster creativity and critical-thinking skills.
Your vote can make a difference! Join Children’s Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, and KaBOOM! to help select 4 schools to receive Imagination Playground™ equipment. You can visit http://Facebook.com/Claritin between 8/1-10/31 to cast your vote for one of twelve finalist schools. The four schools with the most votes will win Imagination Playground™ equipment for their students.
Help bring these schools to the finish line!
1. Chicago, IL – Hanson Park Elementary
2. Cincinnati, OH – Pleasant Ridge Montessori School
3. Joplin, MO – McKinley Elementary
4. North Salem, NY – Westchester Exceptional Children’s School
5. Union Town, PA – Menallen Elementary School
6. Washington, DC – Sela Public Charter School
7. New Orleans, LA – Audubon Charter School
8. Spartanburg, SC – Spartanburg Charter School
9. Willis, TX – Parmley Elementary Annex
10. Vail, AZ – Sycamore Enrichment Center
11. Santa Cruz, CA – Live Oak Elementary
12. Spokane Valley, WA – St. John Vianney School
Looking for a cheap lunch or dinner McDonald’s is offering Quarter Pounders Buy One Get One Free June 18th to June 20, 2013.