Old El Paso invited our family and invites you to spice up your taco night with a new twist on tacos – after all, just imagine how many different ways you can make them to add a bit of variety to your taco night Try adding unique toppings, having tacos for different occasions or find creative ways to prepare the main ingredients.
Our family came up with a lot of different ideas on how to make taco night at our house different. After much thought we decided to make Re-fried Bean Mexican Pizzas. It was so super easy and all of the kids were able to help make it.
Here’s the recipe for Refried Bean Mexican Pizzas. Don’t forget you can add or change the toppings if you want to.
4 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11.5-oz package)
1 cup Old El Paso® refried beans (from 16-oz can)
8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
1 medium tomato, seeded, diced
1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (4 oz)
1 Place oven rack in lowest rack position; heat oven to 400°F. Spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray. On each of 2 large ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 tortillas sprayed sides down. Spread 1/4 cup refried beans on each. Top each with onions, tomato and cheese.
2 Bake 1 cookie sheet at a time on lowest oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into wedges to serve.
~ Win It ~
One Lucky Reader of Coupon Saving Family will win a Old El Paso Gift Pack that includes -
Rinse & Chop foldable chopping board
Prep & Serve nesting storage bowls
Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortillas
Old El Paso® Traditional Refried Beans
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
~ Mandatory Entry ~
* Fill out the entry form with your name, address and email.
~ Earn extra chances to win by doing the following ~
(If you already do any of the below please let me know it still counts)
* Follow Old El Paso on Pintrest
* Like Publix on Facebook
* Follow Old El Paso on Instagram
* Pin this Giveaway on Pintrest
* Share this Giveaway with your Friends on Facebook
* Share this Giveaway on Twitter
* Share this Giveaway with any social network like Google Plus, Facebook etc – look at top & bottom of the post for easy clickable Share Links
* Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
* Follow Coupon Saving Family on Twitter.
* Follow us on Pintrest!
* Follow Coupon Saving Family on Network Blogs!
* Like Coupon Saving Family on Facebook!
* Join me on Facebook I love to chat with my readers!
“I wrote this review and received products and information necessary from General Mills & Old El Paso through My Blog Spark to facilitate my candid review. No other forms of payment were or will be received. All opinions are that of Coupon Saving Family.”