Want a great mealtime solution that is delicious and saves you time? Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts offer the quality, flavors, and thoughtfulness of home cooking, in a simple way.
Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a great freezer mainstay…perfect for nights when you want to “eat well” without slaving in the kitchen. Most Stuffed Chicken Breast flavors contain less than 260 calories and more than 20 grams of protein, making them a nutritious entrée for dinner.
· Barber Foods is the #1 manufacturer of frozen Stuffed Chicken Breasts in the U.S.
· Barber Foods was founded by Gus Barber in 1955 in Portland, ME. The Stuffed Chicken Breasts are still produced in Portland, ME today.
· Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts appeal most to high income, active, young Baby Boomers…and are generally consumed at dinnertime.
· Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts offer the quality, flavors, and thoughtfulness of home cooking, in a simple way. This allows our consumers to “eat well” while still having time to do what they love to do.
· The majority of the Stuffed Chicken Breasts sold are raw and require oven cooking (about 30 minutes)…a few retailers sell the fully cooked version (including Walmart) which can be cooked in the microwave (2:30 minutes) or a conventional oven (about 25 minutes).
· The majority of the Stuffed Chicken Breast sold include a light, multi-grain breading. A few retailers carry an unbreaded version of the Stuffed Chicken Breasts known as Seasoned Selects. Seasoned Selects are a healthier alternative to the breaded versions.
· Most Stuffed Chicken Breast flavors contain less than 260 calories and more than 20 grams of protein, making them a nutritious entrée for dinner.
· Most consumers add a salad or side of veggies to their Stuffed Chicken Breast entrée to make a complete meal.
· The top selling Stuffed Chicken Breast flavors are Cordon Bleu, Broccoli & Cheese, and Kiev. These are the most common flavors are the easiest to find.
· Crème Brie & Apple is another amazing flavor but it is more difficult to find.
· Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts are available nationwide at major retailers like Walmart, Kroger, and Publix, to name a few…see a complete list of retailers go here!
One of my favorite magazines is All You. It’s also a great place to find high value money saving coupons. You can buy All You at Walmart Stores each month or to save even more money and never miss an issue I encourage you to get an All You Magazine Subscription it’s only $1.66 a issue.
April 2013 All You Coupons
$1 off Barber Foods product (exp 5/31)
.55/1 Butterball regular or Fully Cooked turkey bacon or Fully Cooked breakfast sausage (exp 5/31)
$1 off Butterball deli meats (exp 5/31)
.55/1 Butterball Every Day Recipe Starters turkey dinner sausage or turkey franks (exp 5/31)
$1 off Clif Crunch granola bars (exp 7/21)
.50/1 Dirty Jobs cleaning item (exp 8/31)
$1 off Dirty Jobs Complete item (exp 8/31)
$1 off Fusion smoothie, 4 pk. (exp 5/15)
$1 off Kraft Fresh Take cheese & breadcrumb mix (exp 7/31)
Free Mail in Rebate when you buy Comet 2x Bleach powder, 21 oz, max $1.75 by 12/31/13 (exp 12/31)
.50/1 Minute Steamers (exp 7/30)
$1 off Popcorn, Indiana popcorn, fit or chip’ins, 8 ct. multipk. or family size bag (exp 5/27)
$1 off Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong, 12 double rolls + (exp 5/31)
$2 off Salon Grafix product (exp 5/31)
.50/1 Sister Schubert’s product (exp 6/19)
$1 off Soft Scrub Advanced Surface (exp 7/31)
.50/1 Soft Scrub 4-in-1 toilet care (exp 7/31)
$1 off Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer (exp 4/30)
$2 off VeggieTales The Little House That Stood DVD (exp 4/30)
$1 off Weight Watchers cheese or cream cheese (exp 9/30)
$1 off Yes to Cucumbers item (exp 6/30)
~ Win It ~
3 lucky readers of Coupon Saving Family will win a April issue of ALL YOU and a VIP coupon for a FREE Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast.
~ Mandatory Entry ~
~ Earn extra chances to win by doing the following ~